We are glad you are considering joining Doulas Association of Southern California (DASC)! We are the first organization designed to meet the needs of both birth and postpartum doulas. From the beginning, DASC has offered doulas companionship, education, networking, and professional affiliation. Together, we can bring awareness to our communities that doula care changes lives.
Here are some good reasons to join DASC:
• Regular Meetings, including speakers and discussion
• Taxicab/Uber reimbursement so you won’t have to drive home exhausted after a long birth
• Office Depot Discount Card
• Supportive network of doulas
• Online networking, support and referrals through the Members Only Facebook Group
• Discounts on educational events sponsored by DASC
• Scholarships to nearby seminars
• Referral Program opportunities (if qualified*)
If you would like to support the doula profession, join us to uphold DASC’s mission.
If you have any questions about DASC membership, please email the Director of Membership, Jamie Oh
All memberships begin in the month of May. The yearly dues are $50, renewable in May. If you join in April, May or June, the membership fees are $50. If you join in July, August or September, the fees are $40. In October, November and December, the fees are $30 and in January, February and March, the fees are $20.
DASC also offers 2 year and 5 year membership options, as well as discounted membership dues for new doula students.
To join DASC now, please fill out the membership form.
You should get an invitation to join the DASC Members Only Facebook Group within one week of joining.
You can pay by PayPal or credit card (through PayPal).