Thank you for your interest in joining the Doulas Association of Southern California (DASC). We are an organization striving to meet the professional needs of all birthworkers, and we are dedicated to providing a supportive community for all members. DASC offers companionship, education, networking, and professional affiliation. Together we learn, grow, and support families.
Upon becoming a member of DASC you will have access to our private Facebook group -- a hub for peer to peer support from doulas and birth workers all across Southern California. From there, as well as through the membership portal, you can find a list of upcoming events and monthly circle meetings (where local doulas meet to share resources and build community). Additional membership benefits include discounts on educational events, resources, and networking. We look forward to getting to know you and welcoming you to our community.
Here are some good reasons to join DASC:
- Regular Meetings, including speakers and discussion
- Taxicab/Uber reimbursement so you won’t have to drive home exhausted after a long birth
- OfficeDepot/OfficeMax Discount Card
- Supportive network of doulas
- Online networking, support and referrals through the Members Only Facebook Group
- Exclusive content on the Membership Hub of the DASC website
- Discounts on educational events sponsored by DASC
- Scholarships to nearby seminars
If you would like to support the doula profession, join us to uphold DASC’s mission.
- DASC offers an annual membership, renewable each year for $50
- "New Doulas" who join within 30 days of completing their training can save 40% off their first year of dues. You will need the discount code from your trainer in order to receive the discount, please have it on hand before beginning this process. Please be prepared to upload your certificate of training completion with the date of training during the registration process. After completing your payment you will need to enter the password/code supplied by your trainer to access the second part of the registration process.
- We welcome all birthworkers including Doulas, Midwives, Doctors, Nurses, NCS, Nannies, etc. Please join us and help us build a diverse, inclusive, and thriving community of supported, educated, and successful birthworkers.
To join DASC now, please choose your membership option below and submit your dues payment.
Your payment will be securely processed via PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account - you can simply choose Guest Checkout without logging in (scroll past the log in section). When submitting your payment, please use the email address which you want associated with your membership. After payment is complete, you will receive an email with a link to complete your registration.
All memberships are for one year from the date of dues payment. Your renewal will be prompted through the website at the end of your membership period.